But I haven’t said much on my day dreams, on where my mind goes when I zone out and imagine my perfect world. Here’s a short list (in no particular order) of what I would do if I had all the time/money/free baby-sitting:
1) write. alot. every day (i felt like it.)
2) travel. visit every city where i know someone and every place i’ve ever thought would be cool.
3) drive kyle busch’s camry. it’s way cooler then my camry.
4) grow a huge garden.
5) take my kids to see the ocean.
6) take every math class i could. it’s sick, i know.
7) finish my english degree.
8 ) volunteer to help domestic abuse survivors.
9) find Someone.
10) used book stores!
11) host lots of parties and get togethers.
12) find all the friends i forgot to keep in touch with when i should have.
13) cook. bake.
14) design and build my “dream home”
15) never have to stop writing just because i’m out of time!